Kritek is seeking an experienced and positive front end developer to join our application development team. You will contribute to building an innovative web application for Smart Cities that makes use of IoT and the latest tools and technologies. Candidate will be a member of our development team ensuring our software meets and exceeds in quality, performance and reliability. You should be able to work in a small, independent and rapid development environment.
- Understanding of Object Oriented Concepts & Prototype Based Programming.
- Demonstrable experience working with at-least one web library or framework (e.g. Angular, Ext JS, jQuery, Bootstrap, Polymer etc.)
- Experience working with services using AJAX and REST API’s.
- Good understanding of browser performance and capabilities.
- Basic knowledge of web security issues and prevention measures.
- Ability to turn design and user interface mockups into functional websites in a hands-on fashion, ensuring all technology solutions are properly documented and specified.
- Knowledge of data interchange formats such as XML and JSON.
- Basic understanding of server side technologies (Servlets, Spring, JDBC, Hibernate etc.) is a plus.
- Experience using asynchronous technologies on web like Web Sockets, Atmosphere, long polling etc. will be a plus.
- Unit Testing experience is a plus.
- Attend business and technical meetings for new and existing features
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Information Systems
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, organizational skill and teamwork skills
- Must demonstrate ability to analyze complex problems, propose and implement good solutions
- Must be a resourceful problem solver, who can work independently
- Must exhibit professional demeanor with excellent interpersonal skill
- Have a curiosity and interest in technology trends
- Ability to review requirements and Use Cases as developed by the Business Analyst
Kritek’s small development team is open and collaborative, with a culture where your input is valued. We operate in a fast-paced environment where your work creates a significant difference. We are building innovative tools for Smart Cities using cutting edge technologies and the Internet of Things. The work our team is doing can be seen every day – you can point to it and say, “I did that!”. There is tremendous growth in this industry and we want you to join us on this journey.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary, commensurate with experience
- Medical/Dental coverage
- 401(k) and Employee Profit Sharing
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Leave
Local candidates only.