The candidate will work as a Business Process Analyst/Modeler and will be responsible for working on the next-generation Kritek Software-as-a-Service platform as well as working with new and existing clients during integration of the product. The candidate will help drive new product design and existing product enhancements.
- Work with Kritek and our clients to define business requirements and processes by facilitating discussions with various levels of the client organization
- Facilitate workshops and interview customers, users and stakeholders on the process to understand the scope/need, applying process and analytical skills to develop solution proposals
- Unique ability to ask the right questions and push back on the status quo. Always strives to implement best practices to drive to world class solutions.
- Knowledge of process and tool set compromises; can effectively bridge the gap and make the right decisions between automating a process and capturing data necessary for effective metrics and continuous improvement.
- May provide leadership and training to less experienced staff.
- Translate business process requirements into process models, use cases and user stories
- Work with clients and other stakeholders to prioritize functional requirements, as well as recommend and implement process improvements
- Work with UI developers and engineers to articulate and complete functional specifications
- Champion the requirements communication across all members of the project and client stakeholders
- Develop and refine screen mockups/wireframes to document and communicate proposed user interfaces
- 5-7 Years of Experience as a Business Process Analyst/Modeler
- Must have experience creating swimlane diagrams using business process modeling notation (BPMN)
- A. or B.S in Statistics, Economics, Information Systems or Computer science or comparable work experience.
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Strong documentation skills including process modeling, User Stories, Use Cases and functional requirements, activity diagrams, work flows diagrams and state charts. Past experience should demonstrate these skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. This position involves a very high interaction with the clients, a good sense of humor and a strong personality
- Must have ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Transportation industry domain expertise
- Experience in Software-as-a-Service product design and implementation
- Experience with JIRA Agile and Issue tracking products and Confluence Wiki
- Experience with full SDLC
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive annual salary, commensurate with experience. Other benefits available.
Please submit your resume for further consideration.
Local Candidates only. Limited travel required.