Candidate will work as a web developer and will be actively involved in creating web content for both internal and external websites. Candidate will be a member of our development team ensuring our software meets and exceeds in quality, performance and reliability. Candidate should be able to work in a small, independent and rapid development environment.
Candidate and Position Requirements:
- Must have good knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts & Prototype Based Programming.
- Must have knowledge of developing services using AJAX and REST API’s.
- Must have good understanding of the HTML5 features & development using Web Components (Shadow Dom, Custom Elements etc.)
- Must have working experience with at-least one web library or framework (e.g. Angular, Ext JS, jQuery, Bootstrap, Polymer etc.)
- Must have good understanding of browsers performance and capabilities.
- Must have basic understanding of web security issues and prevention measures
- Must have ability to turn design and user interface mockups into functional websites in a hands-on fashion, ensuring all technology solutions are properly documented and specified.
- Must have knowledge of data interchange formats like XML, JSON etc.
- Must have basic understanding of the server side technologies (Knowledge of server side technologies like Servlets, spring, idbc, Hibernate etc. is a plus).
- Any experience using asynchronous technologies on web like Web Sockets, Atmosphere, long polling etc. will be a plus.
- Review requirements and Use Cases as developed by the Business Analyst
- Understands web trends, including social media integration and the impact of the growth of mobile/tablet browsing
- Attend business and technical meetings for new and existing modules
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Information Systems
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, organizational skill and teamwork skills
- Must demonstrate ability to analyze complex problems, propose and implement good solutions
- Must be a resourceful problem solver, who can work independently
- Must exhibit professional demeanor with excellent interpersonal skill
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary, commensurate with experience
- Medical/Dental coverage reimbursement
- 401(k) and Employee Profit Sharing
- Vacation, Holiday and Sick Leave
Please submit your resume for consideration.
Local candidates preferred. Limited travel required.